Here at Terry Yorath House we provide 24-hour care and support for people with physical and/or learning disabilities offering both a residential and respite service. Our aim is to make sure this is not just a place to live but is a home, and the people living here are encouraged and enable to make their own choices and decisions in as many aspects of their lives as they can and wish to.
Each person we support has a personal development plan to ensure that their programme of support is individually tailored, and choices are recorded and carried out according to their needs and wishes.
Training and development of the people who work for SJOG are key priorities to ensure service delivery is of the highest standard. There are values that we uphold in all that we do to make sure we treat people with Hospitality, Compassion, Justice, Respect and Trust.
Terry Yorath House is led by the people who use its services and individuals are encouraged to play a central part in the running of the service.
Terry Yorath House is a single storey, purpose-built home located in the residential area of Roundhay, Leeds and close to a number of local amenities and Roundhay Park. These include shops, restaurants, public houses, pharmacy and hairdressers.
- 24-hour care and support for people with physical and/or learning disabilities
- Purpose-built, single storey home with twelve single occupancy bedrooms
- Situated in the residential area of Roundhay, Leeds
- Competent, caring and committed staff team
- Enabling each person to achieve as high a level of personal fulfilment as possible
- Two rooms available for respite
- Activity room for hire